2017 Excellence and Accountability Recognition Awards will open soon. Check back for details.
Goal: To recognize people who demonstrate the values of Diamond in a consistent and productive manner, and who embody the “Spirit of Diamond” in a way that motivates and challenges others to do their best.
Categories of Recognition
Excellence and Accountability in:
- Quality Care
- Ethical Conduct
- Financial Stewardship
Eligibility: Any employee or hospital client may nominate a Diamond Healthcare Corporation employee, team or non-Diamond employee who works in a Diamond program to receive recognition. Employees can not self-nominate. Patients can not directly nominate individuals, but a supervisor can pull information from a patient satisfaction survey, letters or cards received from patients or patients’ families and nominate.
Exclusions: Vice Presidents and above, and members of the selection committee are excluded from receiving these awards. The selection committee serves one year and is replaced in rotation by the individuals receiving the awards. Committee members may submit nominations.
- Accepts responsibilities and performs duties above and beyond what is normally expected
- Exhibits a high degree of professionalism
- Positive influence on the workgroup
- Presents in a client facing manner
- Promotes positive morale through a congenial, supportive attitude and by providing service to others
- Must not have achieved a “below expectations” rating in their annual review and/or be on a performance improvement plan
Timeline: Nominations will be accepted through January 31, 2017 with the demonstrated action taking place in calendar year 2016.