Diamond partners with health systems and hospitals to develop behavioral health pavilions. The pavilion is an innovative model that enables the hospital to preserve its capital while creating state-of-the-art behavioral health facilities on its campus.
With the greater awareness of the need for mental healthcare spiking interests from investors, we now have the opportunity to help hospitals develop larger facilities.
The Behavioral Health Pavilion:
- Provides space for outpatient services
- Generally has 40 or more inpatient beds
- Is located on or near the hospital’s campus
Advantages of a Pavilion:
- Size and scope create a greater return on investment
- Frees space in the main hospital for development or expansion of other medical surgical services at the hospital
- Can evolve from service-line into a Center of Excellence for the hospital
- Helps with the recruitment of quality staff and physicians
- Can serve as the centerpiece of a regional referral behavioral healthcare network