Diamond’s Outpatient Programs are medically supervised and tailored to meet the individual needs of older adult patients who require behavioral health support but do not require an inpatient facility. This program is a flexible alternative to hospitalization that offers more intensive and structured treatment compared to traditional once-a-week outpatient treatment programs.
Diamond will help you determine the extent of your community behavioral health needs and/or evaluate whether your current service meets the behavioral health demands of your community. Diamond will also help your hospital:
The benefits for your hospital include:
- Establish a cost effective point of care
- Expand the continuum of care
- Expand outpatient services
- Meet an identified community need
- Provide clinical and programmatic oversight