Telepsychiatry is a powerful tool for expanding your organization’s behavioral health offerings. It supports outpatient practices, emergency departments, inpatient psychiatric services (particularly for weekend and evening call coverage) and residential care facilities for older adults.
Diamond can provide feasibility studies and implementation plans for interactive video-conferencing telepsychiatry in behavioral health settings as well as:
- Integration of telepsychiatry into existing healthcare services
- Analysis of provider-specific regulatory and reimbursement opportunities
- Recommendations for video-conference equipment and bandwidth
- Physician and multi-disciplinary team training regarding clinical and technical use of telepsychiatry
- Physician and multidisciplinary team training regarding clinical and technical use of telepsychiatry
- Staffing models
To learn more, contact us.